Couple Merc Questions - Abilities & Mako

Sullosar

So I'm a 24 Merc, and I had a few questions for the older hands that I was curious about.

First, after you get Tracer Missile is there any reason to keep Power Shot around? It seems like almost a straight 1 for 1 upgrade. If I'm not going to use Power Shot anymore, I'm going to stop paying for the level up versions and drop it from my bar.

Second, Mako's offhand dagger. It says "used in special attacks only", and I have an Agent alt so I know what that means. But... I looked through Mako's bar, she doesn't have any special attacks that use a dagger. Is it just for stats, or does one of her abilities involve shanking someone and I don't know it?

Third, I have to ask, at what level do merc helmets stop looking retarded?

So I'm a 24 Merc, and I had a few questions for the older hands that I was curious about.

First, after you get Tracer Missile is there any reason to keep Power Shot around? It seems like almost a straight 1 for 1 upgrade. If I'm not going to use Power Shot anymore, I'm going to stop paying for the level up versions and drop it from my bar.

Second, Mako's offhand dagger. It says "used in special attacks only", and I have an Agent alt so I know what that means. But... I looked through Mako's bar, she doesn't have any special attacks that use a dagger. Is it just for stats, or does one of her abilities involve shanking someone and I don't know it?

Third, I have to ask, at what level do merc helmets stop looking retarded?

LOL good questions!

1) Yes, screw power shot once you have Tracer.

2) I hate passing on info I havent tested myself, but supposedly it is a stat stick and really helps her healing abilities. Again...just what I have heard so it may be wrong.

3) What...you don't like helmets that make you look like some weird bug or like some Chinese railroad worker from the 1800s? I think like mid-thirties unless maybe you go search for them.

GL and Have fun