The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New icons for new buffs/abilities

bladech

Dear devs when you make new abilities or buffs pls try to make a new icon. I noticed some classes have same icons in their combat proficiencies and now i see you making same icon for operative new burst ability which looks Exactly the same as buff from calculated frenzy dot sin and dot sorc abilities are the same, rage juggernaut and fury marauder are also the same. ....swtor didnt have any new classes begining from the start so at least make combat proficiencies and new active abilities have their own new icons pls! We need disparity among classes...

Dear devs when you make new abilities or buffs pls try to make a new icon. I noticed some classes have same icons in their combat proficiencies and now i see you making same icon for operative new burst ability which looks Exactly the same as buff from calculated frenzy dot sin and dot sorc abilities are the same, rage juggernaut and fury marauder are also the same. ....swtor didnt have any new classes begining from the start so at least make combat proficiencies and new active abilities have their own new icons pls! We need disparity among classes...

It's not finalised yet, obviously, either in numerical details, how they work, nor how they look on-screen. I'd expect any or all of the details to change at least a little, between now and release day.