Issues sending legacy weapons?

KetchumA

Just came back to the game to see what 6.0 will bring. While leveling some alts I found out I can't mail/legacy storage some legacy items.The message says legacy bound items cannot be transferred via mail or legacy cargo hold while cartel modifications that are not account unlocked in collections are equipped.

The weapon is question is a Nico blaster with 258 mods in it.

It's the crystal in it. They made it so that you had to have the crystals unlocked for account to send it.

Correct, and the change was made in order to close a loophole where you could unlock the crystal for the whole legacy (not the whole account) by spending only credits. (Put it in legacy gear, transfer the legacy gear, pull it out, put it back in (unlocks it for this character), pass it on to the next one.) That doesn't work any more because you cant move the item around if it has an "Unlocked for character" crystal or tuning.

Correct, and the change was made in order to close a loophole where you could unlock the crystal for the whole legacy (not the whole account) by spending only credits. (Put it in legacy gear, transfer the legacy gear, pull it out, put it back in (unlocks it for this character), pass it on to the next one.) That doesn't work any more because you cant move the item around if it has an "Unlocked for character" crystal or tuning.

Ahhh, but the purchase is per account. They used the wrong terminology so I used their descriptive so as to not confuse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.