The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nightmare Power for Dxun Operation

chipequssmlgpro

Basically what the title says, is it possible to get NiM Power for Dxun? Just like back in 2.0 for Dread Palace and Dread Fortress? I'm quite sure some of the top guilds/groups and even the less commited groups would appreciate it. Considering the fact what Matt and Eric said during the Working Class Nerds Podcast about Dxun's difficulty being same as SNV.

I do find it kind of cute that you're pushing for a limited timed title again, presumably so you can flex later. The comment on Dxun's difficulty was in regards to HM anyway, so who knows were NiM fits in, and so while things like Conqueror and Deposer are fun to have, I'd rather have the content be harder for as long as possible instead of a planned in advance nerf.

Well limited time titles always for a flex, but also NIM power buff is to give something for NIM raider to try and get also more challenge, look now for all those fake Dread Masters and Gate Crashers, just sad to see that, and if there will be NIM buff maybe make like a mount from that drop for all group members like a quest item or so. That would actually make people to go and try to get it, cause now for example there is no point for players to rush anything.

Okay, what if they don't make a nerf and just make a sort of time limited achievement/title with reward or something like just like they did with Izax HM? Keep in mind Izax and whole Gods didn't get nerfed when the time limit ended, they got nerfed when they announced NiM Gods, or if nerf was the answer then maybe do what's Blizzard doing and nerf Gods/Dxun when new tier comes out? That would be so much time for groups to clear it because we know how fast we're getting raids.

Edit: Also, I'm pushing for such things because I believe if Bioware would make such a thing, much more groups would try to get it when it launches and not 8 or 9 months into tier because they know whenever they start they'll get rewads/titles/whatever there is to achieve except for achievements, and it would make the (heh) World First race a little bit more interesting if more groups would try to get it?

Edited by chipequssmlgpro

Edit: Also, I'm pushing for such things because I believe if Bioware would make such a thing, much more groups would try to get it when it launches and not 8 or 9 months into tier because they know whenever they start they'll get rewads/titles/whatever there is to achieve except for achievements, and it would make the (heh) World First race a little bit more interesting if more groups would try to get it?

Completley agree with this.

Okay, what if they don't make a nerf and just make a sort of time limited achievement/title with reward or something like just like they did with Izax HM? Keep in mind Izax and whole Gods didn't get nerfed when the time limit ended, they got nerfed when they announced NiM Gods, or if nerf was the answer then maybe do what's Blizzard doing and nerf Gods/Dxun when new tier comes out? That would be so much time for groups to clear it because we know how fast we're getting raids.

Yes please, both, DP/DF time limited nightmare buff and Izax clear race were really fun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...