The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hearts and MInds

Phkrm

I have been all over vaiken space dock looking for Lord Izar however he is not to be found anywhere on the inside. I got to the space dock two days ago and found the door high lighted indicating you need to go through for you mission. However on the inside there is no highlight anywhere on the map. Does anyone know What is up with this mission?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
"Hearts and Minds" Swtor 5.10.3 Dantooine incursion. this is new content to me and I was told my lana to go meet them. So am just following the mission line. This is the point of test server to run mission and make sure there are no bug or what ever. So you don't need to be a jerk about it. it was just a question.

He should be on the inner ring, just as you exited the door from your ship. Just move around the ring until you see him. He sometimes is hard to spot. It should be showing up on your mini-map and big map. (if not showing up on your maps, then you should put in a bug report).

Location of inner ring is between corridors/ship doors and Cantina area. :D

This is new content to me and I was told my lana to go meet them. So am just following the mission line. This is the point of test server to run mission and make sure there are no bug or what ever. So you don't need to be a jerk about it. it was just a question.

My point is that it is not new content. It has been releazed a while ago and it is not what is currently being tested on PTS.

There is nothing to check in that mission as hundreds of people have already completed it on Live.

Currently, there is no new story to test on PTS. Most likely there won't be. They usually save the story for the release.

Edited by Equeliber