The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PTS feedback

ingo_krieg

A few thoughts and feedback from being on PTS and talking to my stream. First, i want to say thank you to devs and bioware. its great to see that you are all putting time and effort to hear feedback from the community.

2 piece and 4 pieces bonus on top of 6 pieces for all classes not just sorcs

buff sorc heals. from several different healers. feels weak compared to other classes people tried out

burst from previous set pieces is gone. would like set pieces that gave burst damage, bring in more set bonuses, old set bonuses welcomed.

dark heal for sorcs is enough

cool down timers on abilities is bugged UI bug

roaming mend doesnt jump

vengeance juggs smash does not spread dots every time

lightning sorcs too high

deception changes are nice

roaming mend doesnt tac item doesnt work

buff station please. for all 4 buffs.

companion buffs (1% to acc, crit, endurance)

Dark Reaver Force Master

sin stealth shroud is getting increased duration from the tactical but not taking dark ward stacks

Poeple are stacking 2 piece set bonuses in order to maximize their dps instead of using 4 and 6 piece bonuses. Can't wait for the next round of testing next week. Thanks again all.

A few thoughts and feedback from being on PTS and talking to my stream. First, i want to say thank you to devs and bioware. its great to see that you are all putting time and effort to hear feedback from the community.

2 piece and 4 pieces bonus on top of 6 pieces for all classes not just sorcs

buff sorc heals. from several different healers. feels weak compared to other classes people tried out

burst from previous set pieces is gone. would like set pieces that gave burst damage, bring in more set bonuses, old set bonuses welcomed.

dark heal for sorcs is enough

cool down timers on abilities is bugged UI bug

roaming mend doesnt jump

vengeance juggs smash does not spread dots every time

lightning sorcs too high

deception changes are nice

roaming mend doesnt tac item doesnt work

buff station please. for all 4 buffs.

companion buffs (1% to acc, crit, endurance)

Dark Reaver Force Master

sin stealth shroud is getting increased duration from the tactical but not taking dark ward stacks

Poeple are stacking 2 piece set bonuses in order to maximize their dps instead of using 4 and 6 piece bonuses. Can't wait for the next round of testing next week. Thanks again all.

Since you main jugg, ill let you get a pass on your statement about deception.

lightning sorcs too high

Compared to what? It's been 2 days of testing with a broken UI/tacticals, we don't even have all the classes on PTS yet, and I have seen multiple people calling lightning OP :confused:

Let's allow time for proper testing of all classes and new abilities/tacticals/etc before we talk about tuning.

Granted, there's already not enough time before release for proper testing and making changes and retesting and someone is gonna be OP on release regardless.