You people disgust me (huttball)

iphonemilk

That was blind luck, this is Mythic't true skill. WH is a testament to that. They love taking one class and shoving everything they can in it turning it into an inbalanced piece of crap. If you played WH then you know what I mean.

And huttball has a great design but combined with the class poor design and balance it's annoying and crappy. So OP, if you are so sickened by the complains go bend over the toilet and puke or something and stay away from the forums.

+1 for your name

i enjoy huttball !!

the only thing is, sometimes when i intentionally run into the acid pit, grapple ( pull ) the enemies ball carrier, he/she doesnt end up being inside the acid pit with me, instead they are at the edge of the pit !

suicide mission sometimes dont work !

Take away the RAMPS, and ledges, and FIRE and Poison Pits.. and you've got WSG..

No, you've got ultimate frisbee on a flat plane.

IMO, huttball is awesome. It's definitely the most skill-based BG I've ever played. It's not random. It's teamwork-dependent. It's entertaining to hear the announcer. I get it 95% of the time since I'm currently playing sith, but I still enjoy it because of those reasons. Don't blame huttball; blame the imbalance of people's faction preferences and the other issues with the current pvp system.