Deco: Iokath Powercell and Iokath Battery Pack -- FX DIsappear

Xina_LA

Shortly after being placed, the Iokath Powercell and Iokath Battery Pack lose their lightning/electrical visual FX.

The sound continues to play.

If you walk into a room with these items, by the time you look at them, there's no visual FX.

If you Windows tab to another application and come back, the lightning appears for about 1 second again before disappearing.

I may be wrong, but it seems like as long as I don't move the camera (or myself), the visual FX stay longer. As soon as I move the camera (turn/walk/etc) they're gone instantly.

I'm not sure when this started, but they worked for as long as I can remember, so sometime recently?

Edited by Xina_LA

• Dev Post

Hi Xina_LA, thanks for the post! This is occurring due to the animations on both of these decorations not looping as intended. We're tracking a fix for this in an upcoming release, and I'll post again when I've got more information to share.

Shortly after being placed, the Iokath Powercell and Iokath Battery Pack lose their lightning/electrical visual FX.

The sound continues to play.

If you walk into a room with these items, by the time you look at them, there's no visual FX.

If you Windows tab to another application and come back, the lightning appears for about 1 second again before disappearing.

I may be wrong, but it seems like as long as I don't move the camera (or myself), the visual FX stay longer. As soon as I move the camera (turn/walk/etc) they're gone instantly.

I'm not sure when this started, but they worked for as long as I can remember, so sometime recently?

• 2 weeks later...