The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darksaber hilt for single and double-bladed users

I know we already basically got the black lightsabers crystals in-game achieved only through ranked pvp, but we need the Darksaber hilt that was used in the Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels animated series. In which has a similar sound when it's activated and through it's slashing movements.

This would be a fantastic feature for the game, considering it's back story in the Old Republic.

Edited by RaithHarth

Who is this "we" that needs this? *You* (and a not-zero number of others, but not everyone) would like it, for sure, but nobody needs it.

And I think the interesting part (if you're interested in that stuff) is not the hilt but the crystal.

And it *might* be an anachronism. The lore I can find says merely that the Darksaber was created "before 1017 BBY", and the game is set before 3600 BBY, that is, more than 2500 years before the latest possible date that it was created. There's no way of knowing. (That is, it's entirely possible that the time where SWTOR is situated forms part of the backstory for the time where the Darksaber was(1) created.)

(1) Seen from the point of view of the game, that might be "will be" instead of "was".