6.0 companion re-rigging - For the love of Treek (Haters welcome too)

MMFalcon

All right, she's done enough time as the sub-subpar (a lower-performing-than-any-of-the-4.0++copycat-comps) companion. Fair is fair. I know she had her good times as the apex OP companion (maxed at Affection 10, I recall), and the time came to hop down, but the price has been exacted (+ interest), and I am so looking forward to seeing all of the companions in the game get re-tuned in 6.0! (Never mind the peculiar notion that I am eagerly anticipating them becoming, dare I say, better-homogenized??? Yipes.)

I truly wish that you makers of this game would implement for Treek anything akin to her (and pretty much every pre-4.0 companion's) original powers. I freely admit that using her once upon a time, back in the days of Companion Affection, provided an undeniably large buff for "soloing" content, but I loved playing with her before the arrival of Influence and its attendant companion ability profiles that all of the comps currently share. I loved fighting opponents with her, and I loved how her combat animations were such an integral part of her personality, adding so much to how her character interacts with our PCs and providing more immersion for her.

One can only ask, so please, let it be coded in, for all of our companions, a number of their original, unique attacks and abilities (and their animations, naturally). Truly, empower our companions to Play Their Way once more. :jawa_wink:

Many thanks. Love the game. Still love playing it. Keep making it better. Never stop min/maxing the fun parts. Keep returning the fun parts that have been lost.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.