The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Havoc Squad Armor

I used the search function and the last thread on this subject was created in 2018, and I did not wish to necro a old thread. I was looking for some pictures of it via google, and I found an old thread response to the official twitter swtor announcement that the armor was coming to swtor. In it this person put forth the idea, the main problem with the armor was the belt. If you look at a Havoc trooper, I believe he was correct. The belt did indeed had several large pouches on both the hips. If this change could be made to the current Havoc squad armor, I think it would go a long way to improve the armor set. He is the link to the thread

look for the person Ian Yamagata, it was his original thought and I agree with it.

I used the search function and the last thread on this subject was created in 2018, and I did not wish to necro a old thread. I was looking for some pictures of it via google, and I found an old thread response to the official twitter swtor announcement that the armor was coming to swtor. In it this person put forth the idea, the main problem with the armor was the belt.

Once it was released, I remember a minor sithstorm here on these forums about it, but not about the belt. No, instead, people were all ballistic about the big chest triangle.

Either way, it's not going to change because they have a policy, where possible (outside of functionality bugs) of not changing Cartel Market items. See this post from Eric Musco (Community Manager) on a thread about the newer hairstyles and black dyes interacting badly, especially the first paragraph (er, well, the rest of it is not relevant, so I left just the paragraph):

Cartel Market Hair not showing as black is a fairly complex bug, I want to lift the hood and talk about some process stuff internally that has lead us to where we are right now. We have a pretty strict rule that we do not make changes to Cartel Market items once they are live. This doesn't apply for seriously broken items such as items that are not functioning or are breaking characters, for example. The reason for this rule is simple, players have spent money for something and changing it after purchasing it means we have adjusted something they spent money on. We have broken this rule before, but it is rare.