Lana Beniko / romance problem

Eridan

Hello.

I have no [flirt] options with Lana Beniko after completely unobvious KOTFE chapter 9 cantina dialog with Theron.

I'm near Nathema Conspiracy FP, which is rumored to be a crucial point for relationship elevation with Lana Beniko.

It’s maybe not a bug, but a VERY annoying and disappointing game design solution.

Is there a way to fix / return "romance lock"?

If you want to romance Lana, you need to flirt with her before chapter 9 KoTFE, and need to flirt "I need to talk to one of you" in the cantina in chapter 9 and then choose Lana. You can also choose Theron or Koth depending on your choices. After that you have no more flirt options, only with the person you chose in the cantina. So when you talked to Theron in that scene Lana is not available for your character anymore. Edited by Salphidor

Hello.

I have no [flirt] options with Lana Beniko after completely unobvious KOTFE chapter 9 cantina dialog with Theron.

I'm near Nathema Conspiracy FP, which is rumored to be a crucial point for relationship elevation with Lana Beniko.

It’s maybe not a bug, but a VERY annoying and disappointing game design solution.

Is there a way to fix / return "romance lock"?

No, sorry. People have been railing on the forums about that choice(1) in the cantina ever since it was released, and the response has been deafeningly silent.

(1) This one:

1. I want to speak with one of you.

2. [Flirt] I want to speak with one of you.

It's an atrocity in the field of story-steering design.

No, sorry. People have been railing on the forums about that choice(1) in the cantina ever since it was released, and the response has been deafeningly silent.

(1) This one:

Does replaying some / all chapters can fix this?

I choose option 1, assuming 2 was referred to Theron.

Before that I had romance with Lana from the very beginning oh her story.

Does replaying some / all chapters can fix this?

I choose option 1, assuming 2 was referred to Theron.

Before that I had romance with Lana from the very beginning oh her story.

Your choices cannot be altered by replaying the chapters.

• 11 months later...
If you want to romance Lana, you need to flirt with her before chapter 9 KoTFE, and need to flirt "I need to talk to one of you" in the cantina in chapter 9 and then choose Lana. You can also choose Theron or Koth depending on your choices. After that you have no more flirt options, only with the person you chose in the cantina. So when you talked to Theron in that scene Lana is not available for your character anymore.

look my thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9841221#post9841221

(1) This one:

i had only 1 option that said I want to speak with one of you out of 3 options and it didn't have the [Flirt] part in it also read my thread

EDIT:

tested chapter replay with my sorc who has same issue when it comes to romance for sure sins this (chap 8 and 9 beginning the Cantina part) choice u make in Cantina is hard lock doesn't give me options but automatically says i want to talk to 1of u and it was the1 choice without flirt

new after replaying i was thinking its possible i took 1 of the 2 options as flirt with Theron sins he was last i spoke to sins i fell for the trap once in shadow of reven and its possible it made me 2caustios totally ignoring the fact i can cancel the conversation and redo it differently i am Fed if they wont help me i send a ticket in game and nicely asked

so could be that my memory was wrong

Edited by SugramRaven