Unlockable extra decos with CC

Can we get like a collection catalog for decorations where we can purchase extra copies of decos we already own at a discounted price of CC please?

Lets make clear I dont want a one time purchase get all you want feature like the rest of the collection items, Im asking something like the way we unlock copies for the guild but this one for personal use as well at the cost of CC to make it fair for the devs.

So if you bought for example the Luxury Wall Sconce for 80CC and unlocked it for personal use, you could purchase it again an infinite number of times through the Collections menu for personal use at a discounted price, like 40CC or 60CC? I could get behind that. :)

/signed. Just make it like they let us do for the guild. I can estimate I have spent over 10m just getting copies of decorations for the guild stronghold on Rishi (which is still not finished) so I can see spending that or more on my strongholds and I have them all (not all finished yet because I'm picky) The prices on those decorations run from 25k to 100k (there might be one or two at 150k) so they already have the prices set so just copy from those. Edited by casirabit

So if you bought for example the Luxury Wall Sconce for 80CC and unlocked it for personal use, you could purchase it again an infinite number of times through the Collections menu for personal use at a discounted price, like 40CC or 60CC? I could get behind that. :)

Thats correct in that example you could unlock each additional sconce copy you require at a discount on that range or even a bit less if the devs decide to adjust the prices according to the type of deco.

For example its more likely you might need tons of copies of that scone and other small, Medium or medium narrow hook decos while you might need less copies of Large, centerpiece, Starship or Arena hook decos. Hencefort the small decos could have even a bigger discount to make it a bit more fair.

But anyways the idea is there. Its up to the devs to decide what is best to be done for the pricings. I just really hope they include it cuz decorating is about 80% of what I do on my SWTOR play time. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.