Add a one-time Credit Cap removal or increase in the Cartel Market.

This only applies to F2P and Preferred players, but the idea is those with enough CC can make a one-time purchase to increase or completely remove the 200k/350k credit cap. It could be roughly the same price as Artifact Authorization, 1200-1500CC for a single character, or 3,000+ for account wide.

The credit cap is due for an increase anyway. 200k/350k was good enough during Hutt Cartel, but coming up on 6.0 it just doesn't cut it anymore, even with Legacy Storage.

The credit cap is due for an increase anyway. 200k/350k was good enough during Hutt Cartel, but coming up on 6.0 it just doesn't cut it anymore, even with Legacy Storage.

Justify. Why does it not cut it, especially for plain F2P? Anything you have substantial *functional* reason to buy in-game as a pure F2P player can be had for way less than 200K per item:

* Speeders? 10K each for old-style Tier 1 speeders, or *free* from Black Talon / The Esseles.

* Armour and other gear upgrades? Free from mission rewards, or a few hundred per mod-object from the vendors on the Fleet.

* Fancy-dancy CM armour / weapons? There is no *functional* reason to buy this.(1)

Don't forget that pure F2P accounts are limited to level 50 and the base class stories plus Ilum.

(1) "Because it looks cool" is not a functional reason. Back when I played f2p/preferred, I played for two years like that, and my characters wore, most of the time, whatever junk they could scrape off the ground after defeating foes. I wasn't, at the time, interested in playing the ultimate minigame, Fashion Wars: the Old Catwalk, so ...

But if you *are* into playing FWTOC, get a subscription. Each month costs less than one cinema ticket round where I live(2), for crying out loud.

(2) Especially if you figure in the daylight robbery prices that cinemas charge for snacks and drinks.

Justify. Why does it not cut it, especially for plain F2P? Anything you have substantial *functional* reason to buy in-game as a pure F2P player can be had for way less than 200K per item:

* Speeders? 10K each for old-style Tier 1 speeders, or *free* from Black Talon / The Esseles.

* Armour and other gear upgrades? Free from mission rewards, or a few hundred per mod-object from the vendors on the Fleet.

* Fancy-dancy CM armour / weapons? There is no *functional* reason to buy this.(1)

Don't forget that pure F2P accounts are limited to level 50 and the base class stories plus Ilum.

(1) "Because it looks cool" is not a functional reason. Back when I played f2p/preferred, I played for two years like that, and my characters wore, most of the time, whatever junk they could scrape off the ground after defeating foes. I wasn't, at the time, interested in playing the ultimate minigame, Fashion Wars: the Old Catwalk, so ...

But if you *are* into playing FWTOC, get a subscription. Each month costs less than one cinema ticket round where I live(2), for crying out loud.

(2) Especially if you figure in the daylight robbery prices that cinemas charge for snacks and drinks.

And what about the things that cost over 350k in the GTN, such as Artifact Authorization, Warzone Passes, high-end mods like Lethal 52B, etc? And don't suggest "just give someone else 350k at a time to buy it for you." That's a workaround to a flawed system, not a solution to said flawed system.

Edited by Loadsamonie

Its not a flawed. its called a sub model, wanna do more things? wanna get int the game more? wanna be bale to buy things needed for later game? buy a sub! why do you need lethal mods 52B if you cannot do operations as a fre to play player?

Because some players still want to work towards end-game equipment even if they don't run end-game content?

I do you one better: They should allow us to have an option to pay for everything (fixing gear, buying medpacks, buying from GTN) from the Legacy Store. Everything that goes past the credit limit, should be gone into the Legacy Store. And these are available for all players (F2P, REF and SUB). Edited by DanielAstrol