will accessing iokath complete class story?

acidburncpt

I have a few level 70 characters and i'm working on their class stories, I would also like to access iokath to gather mats. Will starting the quest to gain access to iokath autocomplete their class stories or any other stories? I read that some decisions from kotet/kotfe will be autocompleted for the sake of the iokath story. Will these decisions be overwritten if i later decide to play through kotfe/kotet on these characters later?

It will auto complete everyrhing upto Iokath and no you can't change the choices later. Once its auto completed those choices are locked in even if you 'repeat' the chapters you'll be stuck with the auto complete choices.

For science I went to click on iokath start (Forgotten World) with a character that is still on nar shadda, though he has done makeb for xp during dbl xp. I did not get a warning other than 'spoilers'. It appears that I kept my class story, and shadow of revan prelude.

Also this post from musco says it doesn't effect kotfe/et Though that is a bit confusing, because it does say some choices are assumed. I guess that means it doesn't save? Not sure.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9268537#post9268537

Edited by Krazhez

For science I went to click on iokath start (Forgotten World) with a character that is still on nar shadda, though he has done makeb for xp during dbl xp. I did not get a warning other than 'spoilers'. It appears that I kept my class story, and shadow of revan prelude.

Also this post from musco says it doesn't effect kotfe/et Though that is a bit confusing, because it does say some choices are assumed. I guess that means it doesn't save? Not sure.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9268537#post9268537

Thanks for testing this, I was worried about my class stories and SoR expansion. Skipping kotfe/et if fine with me, once through that mess is all I could take.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.