Star Fortress Solo Bugged

michaelcshow

Solo mode Star Fortress, final boss at EPHEMERIS.

Killed the adds in the doors and the shields didn't go down and no more adds came. Was stuck in the room in combat with no way of completing it.

Found this thread/comment, apparently it has been an issue since 2015:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=846722

This is a common bug I've seen lots of people getting in solo mode Star Fortress. The problem stems that everyone is so overpowered now and we're trained to kill enemies as soon as we see them. When the adds come out you can't kill them right away. Put your companion on passive and let the adds reach the center of the room. One of the adds will get hit by a blue light from the ceiling and have a buff on their bar. When you kill this add it will overload one of the shields in front of the consoles. Kill the add that drops down in front of the console then click it to overload it. Rinse and repeat for the other side.

/edit

I understand that an add needed to get the debuff and by killing them prior to that I put myself in that situation, but the end result of being stuck in forever combat with the only option of /stuck I'd call an undesirable game state - bug. shrugs, take it for what it's worth I guess

Edited by michaelcshow

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...