Returning Previously Chosen Romances

scruffylookingme

I wish there was a way to go back to an old romance after choosing another. When Nadia returned, I clicked to return to her romance, but I would much rather have Arcann again. The same would go for people that would like to back to Theron, Lana, Koth, etc. I know this is a player-choice thing and it does warn you beforehand, but having to recreate a whole new character and get them through all the expansions just to start the romance over again is a bit time-consuming, especially considering how much time and effort some of us put into our characters. I do not wish to recreate my characters as most have 16 outfits stamped with really good, expensive dyes. Also, what about a boosted toon that jumped right to Ossus. They get no choice in the matter of romances, like Theron, Koth, Lana, or Arcann, yet they still get them as companions. I think this is an oversight. Just really wish it would be fixed. Don't make this a toxic post please and be nice, readers.:)

To be honest, I have to disagree. As you said, it gives you the warning. I am of the opinion that if someone clicks ok on the box then they should live with the choice. Also, a boosted character missing out on romances is part of the price one pays for skipping content. Although, if you start a character at KotFE you can still romance Lana, Koth, Theron, and possibly Arcann (depending on story choices). I don't know if you skip to KotET if you can still romance Arcann ... it might be possible.

I don't know if you skip to KotET if you can still romance Arcann ... it might be possible.

The two key decisions for that romance are in KotET Chapters I and VI.

You have to help Senya heal Arcann in the Shrine of Healing (Chapter I), and not kill Arcann in Chapter VI.