Star Wars the Old Republic on Disney+?

daveOreally

Based on what?

Based on them saying in the article, they are making shows like The Mandalorian, "The Mandalorian, which will be the very first live-action series in the Star Wars saga." They made no mention of animation show. I am reading between the lines and that line there i quoted from what they said about live action.

Plus the Cartoon genera has been done to death. It is the Time of Live action tv shows, starting with The Mandalorian series. You dont have to take my word, i dont expect you too. Time will tell if im right or wrong.But i do feel i will be right.

Take Care & Be Well.....

HAA!!!

OMG, You just summed up what I've been thinking this entire time perfectly.

- and probably the only thing I've ever read by you that I agree with 100%. :D

This just goes to show everyone has something in common with everyone else, no matter how different we may think we are!

I try to remind myself that it's just not my area of interest so I tend to not add much to threads like this, but out of boredom I read them sometimes to try to broaden my SWTOR horizons with some lore discussions or story evaluations.

I think it's fine to dislike or even hate a story written by an author, however I do not feel that any authors or storytellers OWE fans anything and this often gets written by some fans.

"Luke would never do that! This writer completely ruined Luke and it should have been written like THIS. Then a lengthy explanation paragraphs long goes on explaining how the fan feels the movie/book should have been written.

I view completed movies and books just as any piece of art. Never perfect, but created by the imagination of another human being which makes it unique to that specific person.

As any piece of art, movies and books can be found appealing to some while unappealing to others. The worth of any piece of art is highly subjective; evaluations are always opinion-based.

So when someone says this book is awful, or this movie was written poorly I always remind myself that I am hearing an opinion and that there's no such thing as rules or mandates which a book must be written by regarding specific characters. This is 100% up to the author(s) how a story is told and no one can dictate that it be changed based on their own personal opinion.