Neutral-aligned dialogue?

ladystarkitten

So I know there is different dialogue for neutral characters, including with Jaesa and Revan down the line. Is that still a thing in the game, or are you now treated as LS/DS depending solely on which you have more points in? It's getting annoying having to toggle the opposite alignment every 15 minutes, and I don't know if I should bother if it they've removed neutral-related dialogues.

So I know there is different dialogue for neutral characters, including with Jaesa and Revan down the line. Is that still a thing in the game, or are you now treated as LS/DS depending solely on which you have more points in? It's getting annoying having to toggle the opposite alignment every 15 minutes, and I don't know if I should bother if it they've removed neutral-related dialogues.

I'd be very surprised if they had *removed* any existing for-neutrals dialogue (example: the Darth name for neutral Inquisitors), but I would be equally surprised if they add more for-neutrals dialogue in new stories, given the game's current structure.

I'd be very surprised if they had *removed* any existing for-neutrals dialogue (example: the Darth name for neutral Inquisitors), but I would be equally surprised if they add more for-neutrals dialogue in new stories, given the game's current structure.

Yeah, I can't imagine they would. Most of my time spent playing SWTOR involves repeating old content, so this probably feels like a more pressing issue for me than it does for many other players.