PvP Rewards

Maxitrac

I’m just wanting to know why the prices for all the items on the vendor is so dam high in comparison to the amount of tokens we are getting from the grants. With top 3 not being enough to buy one weapon, am I the only person that thinks this is a bit over the top? Granted I do agree it should be a high requirement to get the items, but this seems too high.

Thought?

Agreed. At least cheaters won't get weapons/mounts

I mean, its also going to stop players that actually played from getting the rewards.... like for example, someone i know got top 3 in sr and gold in gr and cant even buy the rancor. that is dumb.

I mean, its also going to stop players that actually played from getting the rewards.... like for example, someone i know got top 3 in sr and gold in gr and cant even buy the rancor. that is dumb.

I got gold in solos and I had over 200k tokens, because I actually played ranked consistently all season, unlike virtually all of the top 3s, legit or not. I already have the actual rancor from season 1 though.

I got gold in solos and I had over 200k tokens, because I actually played ranked consistently all season, unlike virtually all of the top 3s, legit or not. I already have the actual rancor from season 1 though.

Which server do you play on? Since a lot of servers pretty much died over the season, so people couldn't q