Am i the only one??

Linius

Surely im not the only one that's looking through some of these forum posts and just seeing silly little spoilt brats that are not getting what they want again so they throw a tantrum, posting on how they have not got in today? i bet at least half of those people are kids that did the same to their parents to buy the game in the first place. And the other half people that really do not have a clue on what there going on about but just want an excuse to complain.

Am i the only one that's thinking this? :confused:

Surely im not the only one that's looking through some of these forum posts and just seeing silly little spoilt brats that are not getting what they want again so they throw a tantrum, posting on how they have not got in today? i bet at least half of those people are kids that did the same to their parents to buy the game in the first place. And the other half people that really do not have a clue on what there going on about but just want an excuse to complain.

Am i the only one that's thinking this? :confused:

I would agree with you intill I took an >->---------------> in the Knee.

Hello!

We understand that seeing the negative comments and attitude on the forums can be frustrating. We still ask that you keep the threads on the forums on topic to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. For now we'll be closing this thread as it has been deemed off topic.