Lightsabers with Special Effects by Default?

Rowan_Reynor

Is there a list of lightsabers with special effects (like lightning)? Been trying to find a good lightsaber with such effect.

I know there is the unstable arbiter, the dark honor guard saber, and the tunings from the cartel market, but I do not know the other sabers with the special effects.

I understand that there is also the Gray Helix Saber from the Gree event, which has an interesting effect on its blade. But right now that may be far out of my reach since its not active at the moment.

Is there a list of lightsabers with special effects (like lightning)? Been trying to find a good lightsaber with such effect.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/unusual-lightsaber-blades/

It's at least worth a look.

However, the list is a bit "plain" and doesn't describe the specific effects, which might include any or all of:

* Short. (Shoto)

* Narrow. ("Attenuated")

* Scratchy (Defiant Vented, etc.)

* Side-vents. (Defiant Vented)

* Pulsing blobs. (Volatile Conqueror)

* Lightning.

* Weird glows.

* Smoky near the hilt. (Tythonian Force-Master's)

* Other effects.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Outside of the weapon tunings, which add the effects you described to any customizable weapon... umm the Volatile Derelict saber has the "smokey" effect built into it. Others appear at different times, just have to check the Cartel Market, or comb through the GTN from time to time. :)

Outside of the weapon tunings, which add the effects you described to any customizable weapon... umm the Volatile Derelict saber has the "smokey" effect built into it. Others appear at different times, just have to check the Cartel Market, or comb through the GTN from time to time. :)

Or use the Collections interface to preview the effects.