The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Malora's Armor Set

godagarah

Armor is the Resilient Warden set.

Which actually irks me that they decided to use that cool set on that joke of a Sith, as i saw that set and decided to use it for my SW before it was seen on Malora (set came out in august) :(

Now it would look ridiculous while going on Ossus with my SW that they wear the same outfit...

Edited by Goreshaga

Now it would look ridiculous while going on Ossus with my SW that they wear the same outfit...

Pfft. My one SW looks almost exactly(1) like Thana Vesh, armour and all, which I did on purpose so that I could watch two nearly identical characters go up against each other.

(1) Thana's lips are a unique colour that you cannot match in a player-character's appearance, but you can, indeed, get everything else to match up, including her armour.

And I have another SW who's a dead ringer for Tari Darkspinner (Master of the Revanites on DK), except for the armour, which in that form doesn't exist for players.

Well, i don't like NPCs looking like my characters.

If that's characters that will never meet, that's fine, but if they meet and look too much alike or wear nearly exactly the same outfit (with the only difference being the colour), i don't like it