new eras

TenebrousDeum

Hi, I know that the game was created to explore the universe around 3650-3600 BY but I think that include and add other eras could be a good improvement. For example, the Hundred-years Darkness that are very little exploited in general, or the period around 2000 BY about which we know that there were lots of wars. Obviously it would take a lot of time to develop an "alternative" SWTOR because it includes that new classes stories had to be created, but it's just a suggestion :D

There's also the possibility of taking this idea and incorporating it into the existing game. Since things are shifting back to Empire vs Republic and both sides are scrabbling for resources, why not have both sides racing for some sort of archive that they believe will have some exploitable knowledge and either want it for themselves or to make sure the other side doesn't get it.

Turns out the archive has holocrons which send our heroes consciousness back into those earlier periods for adventures and when they come back thinking it's all in thier heads, surprise...the gear they got from then came back with them.:eek:

There's also the possibility of taking this idea and incorporating it into the existing game. Since things are shifting back to Empire vs Republic and both sides are scrabbling for resources, why not have both sides racing for some sort of archive that they believe will have some exploitable knowledge and either want it for themselves or to make sure the other side doesn't get it.

Turns out the archive has holocrons which send our heroes consciousness back into those earlier periods for adventures and when they come back thinking it's all in thier heads, surprise...the gear they got from then came back with them.:eek:

I don’t suppose the holocron you have in mind looks like a phone booth of some sort? :rolleyes:

Why not, but a mission is a bit short to explore these periods, it could be frustrating no ?

Setting aside the debate over whether or not other eras would be appropriate, they barely produce content for the existing era as it is, and I would rather they use their limited resources to produce more content for the existing era instead.