The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add Decorations to Collections as price per copy.

Read everything before complaining please... lol

Im NOT asking for decos to share the same system as other CM items where you pay a one time fee and you can unlock infinite copies cuz Im aware that would **** the decoration system.

What I want to suggest is that decos should have their own catalog on collections or an options from the collection tab where you can purchase individual copies for personal use using cartel coins the same way you can purchase copies for guild.

I suggest this cuz decorations are well needed to properlly decorate a stronghold to your heart content (Unless you are one of those Conquest guilds who don't give a fack and just fill every hook with trash just to max the conquest bonus bar.)

Yet some decorations are not even sold on the CM and there are thousands of decos already and getting the one you want from a random pack is an impossible task, also most of the time there are none on the GTN and if the decos you need (mostly on high numbers) happen to be on GTN they are sold at more than 10 freaking millions EACH.....

The game could use a decoration catalog on collections where once you unlock your first copy of a Cartel Market decoration you can invest Cartel Coins to unlock copies of that decoration at a price of about 20CC for bronze Decos, 50CC for Silver decos and 100CC for gold decos.

Even tough people with billions of credits saved for their personnal amusement on their GBanks would still prefer to buy them off the GTN, I personnally prefer to have more reasons to keep charging Cartel Coins into my account cuz that's what actually keeps this game at float.