No Servers Listed

StrikeS

I just downloaded, re-subbed, and don't see any servers to connect to.

At first I had issues with the launcher saying that the login servers were unavailable. Then that stopped and finally let me into the game, but now I don't see any servers.

1) Disabled Firewall on the OS and the Router; no dice.

2) Purged the Bitraider so it would repair itself; no dice.

3) Re-Downloaded the Launcher a few times; no dice.

Shortcuts don't have any compatibility settings enabled. Not running as administrator.

Helps?

There are already threads addressing these issues, so no point making new. It's a problem on their end, so have to wait till they fix it.

Could have done without the aggressive first half of your post and just said the second half; so thanks, I guess? :rolleyes:

Could have done without the aggressive first half of your post and just said the second half; so thanks, I guess? :rolleyes:

You call that aggressive? Okay, guess we have different definitions of that word. I was merely stating your question has already been answered, no offense or anything. You're welcome.

I just downloaded, re-subbed, and don't see any servers to connect to.

At first I had issues with the launcher saying that the login servers were unavailable. Then that stopped and finally let me into the game, but now I don't see any servers.

1) Disabled Firewall on the OS and the Router; no dice.

2) Purged the Bitraider so it would repair itself; no dice.

3) Re-Downloaded the Launcher a few times; no dice.

Shortcuts don't have any compatibility settings enabled. Not running as administrator.

Helps?

I'm finding this problem now as well. Three other friends have had this issue. The game worked before dinner. It doesn't work after dinner. Thus far a friend from Colorado and Arizona likewise can't access. Something larger is likely at play here than the usual.