The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Server location

kozakig

Hi all. I would like to ask the DEV or the whole community, it is possible to add more server in the game? I'm currently living in South East Asia and playing in NA server and it is actually not a good experience for me because of very high ping. I couldn't even play PVP because of the ping and most of the time everyone will outplayed me. So yeah that is my question and problem im facing right now and this is not rant or anything like that, just a suggestion if it possible because this is probably an MMORPG that i enjoy so much playing. Thank you. :D

Hi all. I would like to ask the DEV or the whole community, it is possible to add more server in the game? I'm currently living in South East Asia and playing in NA server and it is actually not a good experience for me because of very high ping. I couldn't even play PVP because of the ping and most of the time everyone will outplayed me. So yeah that is my question and problem im facing right now and this is not rant or anything like that, just a suggestion if it possible because this is probably an MMORPG that i enjoy so much playing. Thank you. :D

Damm I feel so sorry for you, honestly I don't think they will add more. It actually sucks because there are only NA&EU servers and even if there are not many Africa or ASIA players they could add at least one common for them

Bioware has ****ed over all the apac players many times before... when this game first released there were Aussie servers but not long into the game being out they merged those into the west coast servers. Now with the recent server merges they decided to get rid of the west coast servers and have the two NA servers work out of the east coast data centre. So when I first started playing this game I was < 100 ms, now I’m lucky to go under 300.

There are so many basic things bioware could do with the servers to accomodate more for people in the APAC regions, it doesn’t take a genius to work out how to do that.