Legacy Mounts

mokusasnake

Have you looked at your collections? There are a ton of mounts in there, just a small CC fee to unlock it for all your characters...

Plus with how mounts work, you can’t transfer them between characters, so just making them bound to legacy won’t work either.

Have you looked at your collections? There are a ton of mounts in there, just a small CC fee to unlock it for all your characters...

Plus with how mounts work, you can’t transfer them between characters, so just making them bound to legacy won’t work either.

i bet he wants a mount that cant be duplicated nor transferred, not many but some cant be.

• 2 weeks later...
I would add also Aratech Achievement vehicles to legacy. Doing all 4 quests for every character to get them is quite annoying, especially Colar and Nightscythe. When quest for getting vehicle by one character is done, it should be in Player`s Legacy to share for not making these quests by other characters, of course by some CC fee. Edited by Backonin

I would add also Aratech Achievement vehicles to legacy. Doing all 4 quests for every character to get them is quite annoying, especially Colar and Nightscythe. When quest for getting vehicle by one character is done, it should be in Player`s Legacy to share for not making these quests by other characters, of course by some CC fee.

Like unlocking HK-51? That actually makes sense, they should do that. :)

BTW, what are these quests you mention, and where can I find them?

Edited by VelvetSanity

Like unlocking HK-51? That actually makes sense, they should do that. :)

BTW, what are these quests you mention, and where can I find them?

There's a terminal where the speeder vendor on fleet is (or used to be). There are (were) missions to kill operation bosses and world bosses with speeders as rewards.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

I have to look into that. Thank you. Now the problem lies in having to unlock everything -individually- for each character in the legacy window.

I have to look into that. Thank you. Now the problem lies in having to unlock everything -individually- for each character in the legacy window.

Yeah, I agree, that is a pain. Best way to do it is to only globally unlock collected items when you’re wanting to use them on a different character. I’ve only done that with a few mounts and armor sets. The most generally useful ones I’ve found so far is the covert energy armor pieces (for setting up outfits/appearance by hiding slots the appearance you’re wanting doesn’t include a specific piece for). You can find them on GTN if you have enough credits, otherwise you’ll have to get them from cartel crates.

If you mean "account-unlock", do it when you first have a second character who wants to use the item.

If you mean "claim from Collections", again, do it when your character wants to use a different mount or a different emote or whatever. Don't bother until then.