Command the fleets

Oreget

There was a game once called Godfather 2

In this game the player could enter special strategic mode where he could see entire map as strategy mode.

My idea is the player in SWTOR can enter similar mode and move the fleets around star systems and conquer them.

This can be entire guild conquest to use the fleet to conquer the star system causing the game change.

For example conquering Nar Shadaa with Empire will cause Republic side still have access to the planet but

under heavy taxes and tributes.

And any star system.

For example conquering Nar Shadaa with Empire will cause Republic side still have access to the planet but

under heavy taxes and tributes.

Imagine if you're a new player, and you're off to Nar Shaddaa, and when you get there, the game takes all your credits because of these taxes. Notice: not because you spent them, but because something you didn't know even existed imposed a burden on you. Or maybe it's worse. Maybe you don't have enough credits to pay, so you can't even go there...(1)

Not good, and it makes for a very bad impression on new players.

(1) It's the same for travelling in your ship or by on-planet taxis in the current state of the game: if you don't have the credits to pay for the trip, you can't go. (Yes, it happened to me back in the day. My next mission called for me to go to Voss, and I didn't have enough credits to pay for the trip, so I couldn't go. I had to go back down onto the planet where I was and do enough stuff to gather the credits I needed.) That's why the taxi from the Jedi start point to the miniature base in the Gnarls is free, because it's the only one in the game where characters normally don't have any credits when they take it, but they *do* have to take it..

Then the player will have to gather credits needed or wait untill the galactic situation changes

or get help from the guild or to do some other stuff.

That way players will get more participation in the guilds to free the world they need.

Conquest will not be just conquer the planet by killing some commanders but something really changing the Galaxy map.