The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion for old Cartel Market Armors

CoreyLovelace

Hi,

I was hoping we could get the old Cartel Market Armors that came with modifications added to the list of legacy unlocks as shells. I am talking about the sets like the Destroyer Armor and the Investigator Armor. I would love to be able to use them on alts that I didn’t have the CCs to purchase them for before they were removed.

It's a good idea - the obvious obstacle with having the main item itself be in Collections is that you get free mods that way, although the mods themselves aren't worth much, especially after you pay to pry them out of the gear.

But having the empty shell be unlockable in collections is a good compromise.

Fussy point: the "more than just this character" unlock option in Collections is for the whole account, across all servers.

I just wish they'd put the empty shells into the market anyway.

That could work. It seems like it would be (on the scale of things) relatively low-pain for them to create new entries in the item tables for e.g. "Renewed Destroyer" armour that looks just like the current Destroyer set but comes as plain old empty shells without mods, reuses the Destroyer artwork assets, and is Collectionisable.