Is it possible making Zakuul a starting zone?

Zehal

Like the question said I notice as I replay the Knights of the Fallen Empire and Knights of the Eternal Throne it is reveal that Vitiate, in his new guise as "Valkorion," has been manipulation events, even the whole story goes around preparing the "Outlander" to be his new host.

What if the Empire and The Republic never had their Champion (Player)?

What if Vitiate then turn to look among his own people for that host OR even gone as far as train or create/experiment (now that we know much of the "Old Gods" and how powerful they where, maybe the player could be a hybrid to channel such power too?) on a Zakuulan child that was raise and train with his own children?

There is so much story in-between before we visited Zakuul that we could play it and even open options not available if your from the Empire or Republic. Example...

If Zakuul became the stating zone for the player impossible options in the story could become possible at least until the story becomes current, like:

Romance or temporary companions:

Valkorion - Hey even if he still takes your body this silver fox can have some fun no?

Vaylin - Before she becomes full crazy you connect with her...even if later you have to kill her

Thexan - Even if he dies it be nice also a good vengeance of the one you love and lost...or to just interact with Arcanns brother see how different or similar he was to him or how powerful/skill he was.

Even new companions! Like a Training Droid with 4 arms (that uses 4 blades or blades and blasters) that the player built to train him/her self! (Why 4 arms? Because I always wanted a Droid like General Grievous in my SWTOR Life! I NEED THIS!! lol joking but yeah me want so bad!)

The story could be written in a way to connect at any point as you join one side or another (to shape events as you serve Valkorion without know his true intent) and it could also open for new race and class options with the force users Knights of Zakuul or Scions views of the force...We even have seen the color of such new way of wielding force powers, being yellow or green by watching Arcann and Vaylin fights. Maybe the class powers would be define by the weapon you chose to carry instead of the class it self if you wish to be a force users with Lightsaber and a blaster or with just guns, saber spike and shield maybe a mix of all ect...its something to consider at least if its possible in the SW universe.

I think there is so much lore/story mention before, during and after "The Current Outlander" show up that a Zakuulan (that can be either old or a new race) starting player could even be there when Arcann and Thexan are attacking the Republic and Empire and then turn against the Emperor one's he knows the truth connecting to the events that leads to you being frozen in carbonate or even in the events where Vaylin is "condition" etc...

The player could even be written in the story to become the new Eternal Emperor and Zakuul the center of the Eternal Alliance instead of an allied planet!

I think there is so much potential for a patch or even a full expansion... if the SWTOR team really decided to expand on Zakuul it self. I know it would take a lot of modification to old content but I think it would add much to the already great story we are already playing!

What do you guys think? This is just a suggestion and at the same time a question...for does who know much more about the game or does know does cool lore details that one misses in or out game in this cool Star Wars Universe.

Anyway thank you for the time to read and comment Ill see you in the game, need to catch up on my dailies!

Edited by Zehal

Not happening. Even if they were to make a new class/story that starts right around Zakuul they don't have the budget for it, and I doubt they'll re-visit the previous expansions now especially since the story is moving away from it. I think if they had a time-frame for that it was around KOTFE, now I think it would be rather late for something like that.

Not happening. Even if they were to make a new class/story that starts right around Zakuul they don't have the budget for it, and I doubt they'll re-visit the previous expansions now especially since the story is moving away from it. I think if they had a time-frame for that it was around KOTFE, now I think it would be rather late for something like that.

Sigh* The voice of reason brings me back to the reality of the state of the game... Your right I guess. The growing pains of adulthood, where you realize that everything moves around $$$. :confused:

God I sometime just want to believe it could happen so much cool story left behind that I wish I could play through... and not just Zakuul, the class stories, racial stories, companion/important NPC's stories ect, etc... This part of SW expanded universe is so full of rich storytelling I think like you said is a miss opportunity.

Christmas is almost over so I guess I cant ask for a miracle lol. To the SWTOR team that made this story of Zakuul thank you, I really love it and really wanted to go deep and explore Zakuul more... that's how good it was and still is to me!

BUT if things ever turn up and there is a left over budget please consider it? :D

You might enjoy something I saw on YouTube, its a fan-fiction sort of thing I believe the name is something like "Earth in Star Wars": it imagines the planet earth in the Star Wars galaxy, (there is a large mention of Zakuul within the series)

You might enjoy something I saw on YouTube, its a fan-fiction sort of thing I believe the name is something like "Earth in Star Wars": it imagines the planet earth in the Star Wars galaxy, (there is a large mention of Zakuul within the series)

Really!? Im so looking it up thank you! :eek: