What do you do if you accidentally RO someone?

likesixtyninjas

Just by looking at the title I’m sure many are skeptical but allow me to explain. Long story short I accidentally clicked on a flirt option with a character I didn’t want to RO and all of a sudden they’re my girlfriend now from one action. I was just wondering that if I wanted to RO someone else, and I did, would you have to break up with both or could you breakup with one and keep the other relationship?

Just by looking at the title I’m sure many are skeptical but allow me to explain. Long story short I accidentally clicked on a flirt option with a character I didn’t want to RO and all of a sudden they’re my girlfriend now from one action. I was just wondering that if I wanted to RO someone else, and I did, would you have to break up with both or could you breakup with one and keep the other relationship?

This happen to me and I even created a ticked for it because for some reason I thought I could break up and romance anytime I wish. Sadly Support inform me this is not possible.

So since I screw up my character RPG with no way to fix it, I decided to further experiment with the romance of that character other companions. To sum it up I discovered after I romance Arcann and then later had the option to romance Khem Val (which I did) and quickly receive an e-mail of Arcann as if we had a break up moment... not sure if this can be done with all companions but I hope it helps. So if you romance someone else and start a relationship you receive an e-mail with break up or something related to rap it up.

PS: The other option support team gave me: "To post in the suggestion forums the option to reset companions quest or an option to break up or romance again the companion as there is no possible way for them to roll back or reset since the last update as support team had no contact with the dev team in regards of such matters". :confused:

Edited by Zehal

So if you romance say person 1, then romance person 2, you breakup with person 1? I just wanna make sure you don’t end up severing the relationship with both romances is all. Cause I’d rather keep my second romance than my first “accidental” one

Breakups are handled in different ways, depending on who you are breaking up with, and who you are going to / staying with.

Breaking up with Koth, Lana, or Theron (KLT) triggers a "no happy times here" mission called "Things Left Unsaid", no matter who you are switching to (or back to).

Breaking up with a former class companion to continue your new KLT romance (i.e. telling the old companion that you've found someone else and you can't continue the old thing) is done in-line in the story segment or Alliance Alert for the old companion.

Breaking up with most others (universally by starting a new romance) is done by them sending you a letter, as far as I know.

But except for a few buggy cases with the old companions for male Warriors, Agents or Smugglers, and the (not-buggy) span of time where you have begun your romance with KLT but not yet had the old-companion reunion, you can only have one open locked-in romance at a time. (There's a theoretical span of time in those three classes where you have two things "on the go" at once, but there comes a point where you must choose one of the two. Raina Temple was *not* a happy bunny when Krallak (Rattataki Agent) chose Kaliyo over her. The "Things Left Unsaid" mission appears from the videos I've seen to be similar in tone, although perhaps more intense.)

• 2 weeks later...