At the End of The Day all Most of us.....

Vataire

Would like is to know WHEN we are going to get in, I and probably most can see the thought behind the strategy of your launch, but to keep stringing people along.....well it's not very professional. Just tell us when we are scheduled (Even tenatively) to get in.

Would like is to know WHEN we are going to get in, I and probably most can see the thought behind the strategy of your launch, but to keep stringing people along.....well it's not very professional. Just tell us when we are scheduled (Even tenatively) to get in.

If you pre-ordered when you registered your account...probably tomorrow.

If they told you tentatively when you might get in, if they have problems and you don't get in, there will be people whining that BioWare lied etc. They are in a no win situation, so they might as well just keep it the way it is now.

That is the entire issue. If they would have just told people when they were getting in there would be a lot less rage right now on forums.

If you pre-ordered when you registered your account...probably tomorrow.

If they told you tentatively when you might get in, if they have problems and you don't get in, there will be people whining that BioWare lied etc. They are in a no win situation, so they might as well just keep it the way it is now.

Really? IF things went wrong, they couldn't just send out an e-mail or forum post with an explanation for the delay? Seems a whole lot more win than just playing Willie Wonka, and encouraging people to keep refreshing an inbox for their golden ticket.

Please wipe and lock all forum posts except for dev updates until the 20th. Bunch of butt hurt cry babies. My god Jim!

Guess that may have sounded wrong, I like the strategy of spreading the population into different zones etc and ramping up so to speak, my only problem is they know what wave or can easily find out what wave I'm supposed to be invited in, so just tell me that so I'm not having to spam my inbox and don't drop the bomb on my employer, "Ok i'm invited so I'm taking that vacation I saved for this, today, see you next week!" LoL!!!