The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Imperator's Command Hoverchair

Alekerro

Sup

I play since pre-launch (2011) and earned Imperator's Command Hoverchair through making reputation (Legend) with Binary Star Realty (ages ago). And when i see your -50% etc for it for beggars and everyone i think: Why the f we grinded certs and rep? To feel really special because gettin that hoverchair was like impossible. And you selling it for 1-3k coins? Are you mad or what? Now every kiddo got it and there no "sense of pride and accomplishment" anymore (not jokin).

I suggest not makin -50\30\10% and sell it as it should be - like 5200+ coins ( same price as for ordinary lightsaber for my companions). I think its fair. Dont forget about old active subs who earned stuff by a hard way. Dont make things easier to get. Cheers.

( same price as for ordinary lightsaber for my companions)

An *ordinary* lightsabre on the CM costs six or seven hundred CCs. The ones that cost 5K+ are *special* ones, in the current case a copy of Tau's that *you* can use. (Don't forget that sabre-using companions all have their own, so they don't need this.)

The chair is only 50% off because it's in the daily flash sale area. In less than 24 hours it will be gone and replaced with something else. If it does appear outside of the daily flash sale, it would not be 50% off but either full price of 2400 cartel coins or maybe like 10% or 20% off. The flash sale puts whatever appears at 50% and this is a random item each day.

I'm sorry but for a cosmetic item, there is no reason to change something like this just because it was from a vendor. The whole reason they combined all the reputations together was because it was impossible to get the rep for the old ones anymore.

Sorry but I have to disagree, while I got my chair from the vendor as well, I see nothing that makes this unfair in anyway.