An idea to recruit other era characters as companions...

AhsokaTanorules

Even if SWTOR were to properly adapt the concept, wouldn't it be easier to just use the already existing NPCs, expand upon current companions or possibly create new ones instead of doing a time travel plot? Nothing against far-service but I don't think this would be proper usage of it.

I think we would be screwing over the timeline if we brought characters from the future back to this era. It would be a fascinating place to go to but you would need one hell of a story for it.

Didn't even the dreaded Disney say they were regarding the storyline in SWTOR as kind of an alternate reality anyway and that is why they are leaving ti be? Seems to mean we would only be screwing with a non Disney established story then.

Those who saw Star Wars Rebels might remember the time corridors. You think SWTOR could possibly do a story where you discover this and can actually use it to recruit characters from other times like the movie or Legends characters?

Pls don't.

I'd like to see spirit companions with the Inquisitor, at least Kallig. That's the only way of bringing characters from the past I can accept.

Pls don't.

I'd like to see spirit companions with the Inquisitor, at least Kallig. That's the only way of bringing characters from the past I can accept.

Ha! You expect them to do this for Inquisitors when they can't even get their Zash val thing sorted out? (Yes I am never gonna shut up about that) Sith Inquisitors are the most screwed over class in my opinion when it comes to story and canon strength. They spend an entire story trying to bring down some ho hum villain like Thanaton and they can't even kill off "snore" Ashara Zhavros if they want when the SW gets to do the same to Jaesa.

Didn't even the dreaded Disney say they were regarding the storyline in SWTOR as kind of an alternate reality anyway and that is why they are leaving ti be? Seems to mean we would only be screwing with a non Disney established story then.

Exactly, and I'm not keen on messing with legends continuity just because we can.

• 3 weeks later...