The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A few new ideas (or not so new ones as well)

Hello,

I had a few ideas :

- A new appearance for Mako as she appears

in Qysen's own storystory

because I haven't seen that yet.

- New appearances for humanoid droid companions.

- New "tricks" for droid companions. For axample making a bow (like a butler would do it) would be nice anf ditting (on the SWTOR web ite error page, there is actually a droid depicted with a formal bow. That droid also bears the Bioware logo). One could re-use already existing Emotes for that. Like sitting in a chair, or a one-man-band, for example.

- Apropos one-man-band : I want a *working* version of that 1 GHonestly, I was quite disappointed when I saw that the current version of that toy or emote was rather one for laughs. Not bad, but I want one I can use in combination with the "Music Therapy" !

- I'm really missing tattoos for red-skinned Zabrak ! So far, there are only about 3 I could imagine using. the other ones are ... not that great. And I'm talking about *Republic* side red-skinned Zabrak !

And yes, I do know that this wasn't meant to be, but I just LOVE playing with clichés ! ;)

- I wabnt weapons named "Republic". Yes, I do know that there are weapons in the Cartel Market called "Imperial", but I want "Republic" ones !

I want more colourful astromech appearances. More ! ;)

- Why not colourful humanoid droid companion appearances ?

- I'd like to have a few more aged companion appearances. I mean, companions who look a bit older, especially for the new Expanxsion.

- I've seen the Gonk Droid as an replacement for the Medical Droids in the KOTFE / KOTET Expansions - I'd like to have THAT size for decorating a Fortress !

- A "droid pack" as decoration would be nice, too.

- I'd like to be able to craft more lower-level decorations. But for that, this is probably the wrong forum.

So far, that's it.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but that's it for now. ;)

Regards,

Alrik

I have 2 new Stronghold titles :

- Laboratory (Manaan comes to mind)

- Retreat

Pkus, I'd like to see more Zakuul decorations. I mean, I've been re-visiting that Eternal Champoionship area after a long time, and it looked so ... great to me ! Mirror-plated walls, for example !

I#d like to be able to have a bit more of them via normal crafting. The new tier of prefabs was quite an disappointment for me, to be honest.