Spirit of Vengeance

bluehufsa

In the chapter " Mandalore's revenge" we learn that Mandalore the Vindicated died in battle against Zakuul. What happened to his ship, the Spirit of Vengeance? Was it destroyed in the same battle?

I'm asking because it seemed to be a fit replacement for the Gravestone - the SoV is described as intimidating and possessing countless defenses and weapons.

What do you think?

In the chapter " Mandalore's revenge" we learn that Mandalore the Vindicated died in battle against Zakuul. What happened to his ship, the Spirit of Vengeance? Was it destroyed in the same battle?

I'm asking because it seemed to be a fit replacement for the Gravestone - the SoV is described as intimidating and possessing countless defenses and weapons.

What do you think?

Sorry, no, if it's intimidating and bristling with weapons and stuff, then it is *not* a fitting replacement for the Gravestone for a Light V Peacemaker type of character (e.g. my Shadow, Be-bop'alula).

And if Mandalore was killed (I don't remember hearing about that, but I haven't had a Bounty Hunter anywhere inside KotFE yet), then there's a good chance that the ship went with him. If it didn't go down with him, then I suspect that Shae (Manadalore the Avenger, remember) has it.

Sorry, no, if it's intimidating and bristling with weapons and stuff, then it is *not* a fitting replacement for the Gravestone for a Light V Peacemaker type of character (e.g. my Shadow, Be-bop'alula).

Especially for your Shadow we will have the SoV redecorated with My Little Pony posters, Hello Kitty flags & mandalorian guards in pink armors!:D:D "Dear Princess Celestia, i mean Jedi Master Celestia, i am happy to report that i have just sent a few Sith to kingdom come"

Seriously now, i think you might be right & the SoV is now Shae's flagship,never thought about this.

Edited by bluehufsa

Especially for your Shadow we will have the SoV redecorated with My Little Pony posters, Hello Kitty flags & mandalorian guards in pink armors!:D:D "Dear Princess Celestia, i mean Jedi Master Celestia, i am happy to report that i have just sent a few Sith to kingdom come"

:eek::p That did make me laugh, but:

Light V or not, she has no particular objection to killing people who obstruct her goals, but she does it *peacefully*.

Oh so she is not "killing" them, but helping them to.. "become one with the Force" :D:D:D

Exactly. Like most player characters in any MMORPG, her count of "people or animals(1) she has killed, er, um, helped to become one with the Force" is, by Earthly standards, terrifyingly high.

(1) Or, if you count GW1 and GW2, plants, but we don't see many ambulatory plants in SWTOR.