<The Shadow Paragons> Imperial Guild and <The Radiant Paragons> Republic Guild

Hawk_IV

www.rsparagons.com

The Radiant and Shadow Paragons is a Guild built from a group of veteran players returning to the game. We are looking to recruit for Operations and other SWTOR Activities.

We value a willingness to learn, as well as a friendly attitude and good sportsmanship. There are a few capable players in the Guild wanting to do Veteran/Master Operations like we have in the past. We are willing to teach newer players so we can all progress in operations and other content together. We are willing to wait for a fun and positive group to do progression ops with, we're not looking for disrespectful players (no matter how skilled they are at the game). Skill and knowledge of the game is a big bonus though! :D

The guild has flagships, strongholds, and guild banks on both factions. We primarily use discord for communication.

Interested in our Guild? Apply on our website and join us on discord :)

I'm a guild member for 2 months already, and i remember when i first started to play, people in the guild was happy to just teach me the basic of the game and help me each time i needed it. They love the game and it shows in the way they are talking about it! It's a super great guild with awesome people and i'm proud to be part of it :D!

Everyone should join :D !