The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Armor from the 5.10 Loading Screen for Jedi

arunav

The armor the tattoo-sporting Jedi is wearing is awesome looking - an updated armored look for our Jedi characters.

Can this be released on the CM? Perhaps without the cloak? It's hard to tell how that is a part or not a part of the armor, based on the 5.10 loading screen.

Either way, a new armored look for Jedi would be appreciated.

I had previously suggested a varient of the armor below from Master Rahm Kota as a new armored look for Jedi. It could easily be adapted from existing models, like the Relentless Hunter set:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&biw=1184&bih=580&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=TEvHW-WWNrGQ_Qal5Z6IBQ&q=star+wars+rahm+kota+armor+force+unleashed&oq=star+wars+rahm+kota+armor+force+unleashed&gs_l=img.3...14273.14860..15443...0.0..0.112.623.1j5......1....1..gws-wiz-img.Of3AlneOoh4#imgrc=eaHiqBpO669r6M:

Thanks!

Edited by arunav

I haven't looked hard at the new opening ingredients load screen art. I have always liked the force unleashed designs. Not sure how much cross over swtor is allowed. One thing I was thinking would be neat is some version of a futuristic guili suit for operatives and snipers.

Ashur

Edited by AshurDarksoul

I haven't looked hard at the new opening ingredients load screen ar.t. I have always liked the force unleashed designs. Not sure how much cross over swtor is allowed. One thing I was thinking would be neat is some version of a futuristic guili suit for operatives and snipers.

Ashur

Because of what it's for, a ghillie suit doesn't make sense for Operatives - they achieve stealth by sci-fi technological means, and aren't "distance" operators anyway.

For a Sniper, it's more obviously useful, except that much of SWTOR's storytelling takes place in urban, desert, or arctic environments where any normal ghillie suit would be *more* visible rather than *less*.

As for crossover designs, well, I believe that there is some capacity for it, given e.g. the Defiant Vented Lightsaber (aka the Kylo Ren saber), even if it creates a grotesque anachronism.