New Sith player looking for casual guild that actually plays/talks together

redcrowley

Hi server denizens,

I am new to the game as of a few days back (I tried a free trial many years ago, but did not stay). I have subbed, and am already level 53. I am looking for a casual guild that actually talks on voice, does ops, and is friendly. I am not into RP, so if that is required in your guild, I would not be for you. I enjoy the social aspect of MMOs though, and generally having a good time/progressing at whatever rate.

Anyone have any recommendations?

The Outer Reaches Company is an Imperial guild that operates in most playstyles that the game offers. (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, bonuses to exp and reputation, blah blah blah. What we see as important is what we require and what we offer. First, we require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. But, what we offer is something else. When we do get together we will help however we can. We can explain to you not only what you could be doing better in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We can explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about. Oh, and even if you choose not to join, we will still help. It’s crazy, I know. https://www.guilded.gg/Outer-Reaches-Company

Hi server denizens,

I am new to the game as of a few days back (I tried a free trial many years ago, but did not stay). I have subbed, and am already level 53. I am looking for a casual guild that actually talks on voice, does ops, and is friendly. I am not into RP, so if that is required in your guild, I would not be for you. I enjoy the social aspect of MMOs though, and generally having a good time/progressing at whatever rate.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Do you play impside or republic side?

What are you looking for in a guild? (:

If you play Pubside there is Hellbent, they run regular ops and do conquest and are active! If you are looking for Impside guild <Your Companîon> is recruiting! Your Companion is an established, active guild. We do pve and pvp content and run flashpoints, group finders and whatever operations people are looking to do. We also have training operations every Tuesday and Friday.

We aim to help people thrive in the game! We're an easy going guild that, even though we like to run all content, has plenty of people that run the story, fps, etc or just stare at the gtn all day. No requirements to join other than be respectful to your guildies!

You can see all our events on our website here:

http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/

In-game write /cjoin urcomp and ask someone to invite you to the guild or whisper Hanna'h, Emmilight, Mallorous or Fleúr / Veti (alt Kepii) for an invite. (: