difficulties with the mission Powerless on Ziost

gottaloveme

Hi. I know that there are problems using the scanner on Ziost but my problem is different. Once i have the scanner and leave the building I can no longer get into any buildings. They have that red mesh and the comment that I can't play there at that time. Is this a common problem. I've reset which allows me back into the original building with the scanner but no other doors are open to me.

If anyone can help, thanks.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying here. From what I remember, once you have the scanner, all the things you are "scanning" are "outside" - on the roofs of buildings iirc - not inside buildings. So perhaps you need to scan the items before you can enter any other area.

From what I can guess, I think you are at the point where you've talked to Agent Kovach, zapped the Jedi Master and are now outside the building.

If that's the case, you need to use your macrobinoculars to scan 5 guns on the top of nearby buildings; you'll probably need to move around a bit. Use your binoc's and look up to the roofs and find the double guns, they'll have the orange targeting reticule when you find them, so you know when to zoom in. Once you find one, the other four are easy to spot.