Companion Lag

Capwill

Hello All and Hopefully Dev team,

I am confused as to why with all the patches that have been coming out for the game there is still the Companion lag that happens in terms of my companions no matter if I have sprint on or off still fall behind to the point that they have to pop up next to me. I would think this would be a minor fix for the Dev team but for some reason they won't fix it which confuses me why such a simple fix can't be done to get rid of the companion lag. I have been playing the game since the beta testing for the game and back then there was no companion lag at all they would always be right beside me but several patches ago some how a bug got into the system that controls the companions and created the lag and I was hoping that they could find that bug and finally get rid of it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::rak_02:

I would think this would be a minor fix for the Dev team but for some reason they won't fix it which confuses me why such a simple fix can't be done to get rid of the companion lag.

There's a big huge difference between "can't fix" and "won't fix".

And what evidence do you have that it's a minor / quick / simple / easy fix?

I think that is an easy fix because it is just a small lagging issue in the game's companion programming I would think and if they can make changes to the damage output of a certain attack, I would think it would be a small matter for the dev team to go into the gaming program and find the issue causing the companion lag.

I think that is an easy fix because it is just a small lagging issue in the game's companion programming I would think and if they can make changes to the damage output of a certain attack, I would think it would be a small matter for the dev team to go into the gaming program and find the issue causing the companion lag.

That's a lot of words to say "I don't have any evidence." You're just speculating. It *might* be as simple as you say, but the fact that the issue has been around for ages, and has attracted comments here ever since it first appeared, and yet it's still there, does suggest strongly that it's not even close to being as simple as you say.

Wow can you be any meaner about this, no I don't have any specific evidence for it being a simple fix and I never said I did, I am just saying that there used to be no companion lag when the game first came out even during the beta testing of the game. I am just suggesting that they could see how the system was set up for the companions back during that time and return it to that state. Jeez you don't have to be such a jerk about it. :mad: