Looking to merge guilds

kwitchyerbellyak

hey we were a simi large guild however we lost a lot of good players we are seeking to merge with a small,medium sized guild ,We are a casually guild with discord and flag ship 10 unlocked and fully unlocked Rishi stronghold guild bank and repair funds and some good social players left

TYVM

• 2 weeks later...
The Outer Reaches Company is an Imperial guild that operates in most playstyles that the game offers. (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, bonuses to exp and reputation, blah blah blah. What we see as important is what we require and what we offer. First, we require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. But, what we offer is something else. When we do get together we will help however we can. We can explain to you not only what you could be doing better in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We can explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about. Oh, and even if you choose not to join, we will still help. It’s crazy, I know. https://www.guilded.gg/Outer-Reaches-Company

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, kwitchyerbellyak!

Before I discuss our guild, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:

• Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
  • Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
  • Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
  • Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
  • Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
  • Do you enjoy communicating by voice via Discord instead of typing?
  • Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
  • Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
  • Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
  • Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?

If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join our guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord or Enjin.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) via educational events, individual mentorship, and accurate theorycrafting.

How to Join RAIA: