Sith warrior looking for a rp guild!!

wchb

I am looking for a guild that will tell me all the rules, and if I wasn't told of a rule, I will not be kicked. I have been kicked from guilds way too often for breaking a rule without knowing it was a rule. I am more than willing to be in a brand new guild, or even start one with somebody, as long as there is some aspect of rp.

The Outer Reaches Company is a RP/PVP/PVE &Conquest, (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold,Team-speak, Discord, 10% bonus blah blah blah. What is important is what we really offer. We require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Subscribe or don't , whatever. When we do get together we do exactly what you want. We will explain to you not only what you should be doing in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We will explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers.And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about, even if you choose not to join, we will still help. Its crazy, I know. https://gamersenclave.enjin.com/orchome

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.