The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Operation and PvP Week passes

combuter

Hello

I would like to make a proposal (although I doubt that it will be taken note of or reconsidered).

And this is about the PvP or Operation weekly passes that were taken out of the cartel market in the course of the 4. x updates, which, in my opinion, was a not insignificant reason for the subsequent player decline. This can be substantiated by the fact that from this moment on it was necessary to complete a subscription in order to gain unlimited access to activities.

However, as some of the players are not able to afford it in the long run, the number of players declined as a result of the disappearance of the Itims from the cartel market.

My question now is whether it would be possible to re-incorporate the above-mentioned weekly passes for PvP, operations and the like into the cartel market, as this act would benefit the players who do not have the money for a subscription, but might be willing to buy the Itims (if you want to test the content once) in the cartel market and, on the other hand, benefit those players who do not have a continuous subscription but still do not want to forgo the content.

Would be really cool if you could take this to heart (if you already say you want to hear from now more on what the players want) these passes were a very practical, and also affordable bridging for Abofreie times

Would be a great thinb if you could add those back again to the cartel market!

+ on these.

Every time my sub lapses I'd still like to do the occasional pvp or fill for a raid if asked to log on. I used to be able to do this with with the power of ops/pvp passes even if I wasn't gonna play otherwise. Now I just won't play at all if i don't have a sub.

I'd imagine its still better to keep folks playing something with a pass when their sub is off than nothing at all.

• 2 weeks later...