The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rest of the Revanite/Dark Reaver Armor Sets To Be Released?

arunav

We've seen the Calculated Mercenary (Trooper/Bounty Hunter set) and the Ardent Oracle (part of the Consular/Inquisitor sets - the mask, boots, and belt are different from the Shadow of Revan-era sets) released on the Cartel Market.

Will the others be released? Namely, the Knight/Warrior and Smuggler/Agent sets? And the rest of the Consular/Inquisitor set?

I'd be particularly interested in the mask for the Consular/Inquisitor set to be released in some format, as it was really unique among masks in SWTOR, essentially a head-wrap that can be used by both Jedi and Sith. Perhaps it could replace the Knight/Warrior helmet if that set is released, since the helmet looks pretty odd. The Trooper/Bounty Hunter helmet was for some reason used for the Consular/Inquisitor set's mask instead.

In short, though, can you please release the remaining sets from the SoR-era that were started with the Calculated Mercenary and Ardent Oracle armor sets? Many of us were waiting for the remaining 2 sets and missing pieces from the Consular/Inquisitor set.

Thanks!

Edited by arunav

We've seen the Calculated Mercenary (Trooper/Bounty Hunter set) and the Ardent Oracle (part of the Consular/Inquisitor sets - the mask, boots, and belt are different from the Shadow of Revan-era sets) released on the Cartel Market.

Will the others be released? Namely, the Knight/Warrior and Smuggler/Agent sets?

I'd also be particularly interested in the mask for the Consular/Inquisitor set to be released in some format, as it was really unique among masks in SWTOR, essentially a head-wrap that can be used by both Jedi and Sith. Perhaps it could replace the Knight/Warrior helmet if that set is released, since the helmet looks pretty odd. The Trooper/Bounty Hunter helmet was for some reason used for the Consular/Inquisitor set's mask.

In short, though, can you please release the remaining sets from the SoR-era that were started with the Calculated Mercenary and Ardent Oracle armor sets? Many of us were waiting for the remaining 2 sets and missing pieces from the Consular/Inquisitor set.

Thanks!

I hope they'll do onetime. but since the ardent oracle is a mixture of inquisitor and agent gear i highly doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope they'll do onetime. but since the ardent oracle is a mixture of inquisitor and agent gear i highly doubt it.

The only Agent gear on it is the belt.

The mask is the Bounty Hunter mask.

If nothing else, I'd just like to see the Inquisitor/Consular mask available so we can unlock it for all our characters.

It's been a long time since the Shadow of Revan days, and I'd like to think BW believes it fair to release the Revanite/Dark Reaver sets on the CM so we can use them on characters that weren't around at the time. Since they are even releasing old Columi or Centurion gear, there's no reason SoR-era endgame gear can't also be put back into the game via the CM.