The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More double-bladed exotic variants

Angbahamut

I have used the summer sale on swtor to get the "Ancient Sith Lord's Warblade" with the armor together. I really like the design the new Set got but still missing something. At most I like double-bladed weapons because my main is an Assassin on Empire and a shadow on Republic. And so many times I find in the cartel market weapon designs like this but not in double-bladed versions.

There are some light-saber stuffs, yes they are cool too, But I would wish that melee weapons with a Platinum rarity should be available as double-bladed, or there should be more different exotic weapons.

In the vibro category I only can find 6 available items for double-bladed and 14 for one handed vibros. But if you get a Marauder maybe, then you can take two different swords to get an extra style.

I'd like to see some more style variants of the longer saber hilts for single blade and the staff sabers. The polearm saber is something I always wanted to see in game, alas Im a jug so I dont get to partake but still some more generic option would be nice. $40+ for a saber hilt alone is nutso.