Looking for guild!

dantylergemma

Thanks but I actually tried joinig you and got told that I had to have atleast some experience to join.

I don't recall your name specifically, but we do approve Recruits who are new to the endgame content; however, if a player is very new to SWTOR and their goals are completely different from that of RAIA (e.g. RP, solo-only content, looking for "leveling guild," etc.), we will cancel their application to allow for a future resubmission of the membership application.

If you believe you have adequate experience to learn and adapt to progress in endgame multiplayer content, feel free to contact me via Enjin and resubmit a guild application to RAIA.

• 2 weeks later...

Dual Sun Brigands might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, 10% bonus blah blah blah.

What is important is what we really offer. We offer nothing and require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever.

When we do get together we do exactly what you want. We will explain to you not only what you should be doing in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We will explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers.

Even if you choose not to join, we will still help. Its crazy, I know.

Look me up on Starri, Bida or Jayna Lynne.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.