Rishi SH Huttball Suggestions

CaptRogue

First off, huge thanks to the devs for the addition of the Arena/PvP stuff in the new SH.

Guild held our first PvP event last night. FUN!!

In doing so I have a few tweaks/bugs we ran into.

1. Scorecard: The score card is hard to view where it's at. Anyway we could just get the typical UI for Huttball so we have the scorecard on our screen at all times.

2. End Match Results: Could an end match results screen pop up on ending of matches? It would be real cool to be able to see how much protection/heals/damage/kills you've done just like in a real WZ. But it doesn't have to have the voting, cxp, etc...extra stuff. Just basically for bragging rights. Cause you know, in guilds that's what matters! lol

3. Deathmatch Score to End: In playing team Deathmatch, it seemed like it would be an eternal match until it was ended. Could it be implemented where first team to 20 wins? Or even 30-40?? That way there is an end to the match & a better drive.

4. Huttball Score to End: We ran it up to 6 or 7 - 0 & the match still continued. Could it have the same rules as normal Huttball?? First to 10 or 6 up wins??

The only issue I ran into last night was the once I died, the Warzone Heals/Adrenals didn't work anymore whereas they had before I died. It gave me the whole "only works in warzone" message & were greyed out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.