He guys, i am back

Kelteel

He guys, i haven't played in a long long time. Last time i played was when they announced the subscriber only chapter with HK-51. Then i unsubbed and played other games. I don't know why, but probably because i didn't like the last chapters which i played back then.

But i came back last week and have been having a blast. I had so much fun, i resubbed actually.

I play a few times a week, but not every day due to busy dayjob and i get home late.

My main is an operative healer, but i made him concealment. I just hit lvl 70, sadly i still wear healer clothing. So where can i get from NPC's the highest lvl mods for my armor? And which lvl mods are this?

Thanks. And are there any active guilds recruiting? I play on "Darth Malgus" apparently, although i don't recall this server name.

Since you are level 70 the highest item rating you can have is 248. Item rating is basically just an average of your gear's ratings. However, 248 can take a little time to get as you need Unassembled Components to get anything above 230 gear. You use Unassembled Components to get Unassembled Gear which you turn in to the vendors for the actual pieces you equip. Unassembled Gear pieces themseleves also drop from operation bosses.

Just start with 230 gear. It's good enough for most things in game unless you're a hardcore raider or do Ranked PvP. You can easily get a full set of 230 gear using your command tokens and going to the vendors in the Supply Section of the fleet.

Lastly, you will also get gear drops from your command crates you get. If you don't want to bother with operations or Unassembled Components, you will EVENTUALLY get 248 gear from command crates, though it will take a while.

Hope that helps!

Good Luck :)

Forgot to mention that there was a server merge last fall. That's how Darth Malgus got there. And there are usually guild recruiting on the fleet on my server (Satele Shan). However, if you really want to check that out for your server, I would post that in the server forums for your specific server.